Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
This Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice is the perfect flavorful substitute to regular white rice. My favorite is in a Taco Tuesday bowl.
- 1 12 oz bag frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- salt to taste
Heat the pan over medium-high heat and add the oil. Sauté onions until golden about 5 to 7 minutes.
Add in cauliflower, toss to incorporate onions and cook for 4 minutes. Add in coconut aminos, garlic and onion powder.
Turn heat off and add and cilantro and lime juice. Stir to combine everything. Add salt to taste.